Creating a Collaborate Ultra Link in the Course Menu
To add create a Collaborate Ultra Tool Link available so your students can access it:
- Hover your cursor over the “+” icon located in the upper left corner of your Course Menu: a drop-down menu of options will appear
- From the drop-down menu, click on Tool Link: you should now see the Add Tool Link pop-up window shown below.
- Choose a name for your link, and make sure to make it available for students
- Under Type, select Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
- Lastly, select Available to Users
Your Tool Link should now appear in your Course Menu